Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Love Me Beauty UK Subscription Service July 2017


This month, Love Me Beauty kindly sent me some items from their July Vacation Vibes selection which comes in this beautifully designed bag.

Love Me Beauty is a UK monthly beauty bag subscription service which offers you a choice of products to receive from a selection of beauty, skincare and haircare items for around £10 per month. You can choose to pay every 1 month, 3 months or 6 months on their website.


When you register at https://www.lovemebeauty.com you complete a profile to help find products best suited to your own skin and hair type or general preferences. The monthly choices include brushes, accessories, skincare, haircare and makeup items. 

Each month you can browse the themed edit online and choose items to receive, or leave it to Love Me Beauty to send you a surprise selection.



If you sign up to this service, please be aware that your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it. The 1 month payment option is not for a single month, but is a regular payment deducted EVERY month. You can cancel your account at any time via "My Account" on their website or email at hello@lovemebeauty.com. If you want to try the bag as a one-off treat or as a gift, use the GIFT MEMBERSHIP facility which is not rolling, just a single payment.
I was so excited to receive these Eco Tools sponges as a freebie, as I regularly use sponges from H&M, Real Techniques and Superdrug's B range and have been wanting to give these a go. I find that using a damp sponge to apply any kind of base or cream product instantly gives a more flawless, airbrushed finish. These two sponges combined offer flat, curved and wedge-shaped edges so should be really useful for applying all kinds of products. This set is sold for £9.99 at Boots and you can get it as a free gift too by using the code highstreetbeauty17 on Love Me Beauty's website.
I always use Eco Tools brushes to apply eyebrow powders, eyeliner and eyeshadow and have done for years! They are vegan and created from renewable bamboo sources. I usually save up Boots Advantage Card points to add to my collection. In this month's beauty bag I received their Skin Perfecting brush which looks like it will be a fantastic addition to my brush stash. The Eye Enhancing eyeshadow brushes I use daily are also available this month online and I highly recommend them.

I must be the only beauty blogger (if not person) around who has not yet tried the Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads, and now I have the chance to!
I have heard so many fantastic reviews of this product, so have high hopes for this little sample tub of five pads which promise to help reveal brighter, smoother looking skin.
Another item which I am itching to try out is the Rodial Eye Mask to hydrate and reduce puffiness.
I need all the help I can get on my under eye area and again have heard great reviews of this product.
Finally, I received this Nails Inc polish in the elegant shade "Fulham Palace Road" which will look gorgeous on my nails. There are some other bright and beautiful colours available this month which would look fantastic as pretty pedicure colours with Summer sandals.

Overall, the products offered this month by Love Me Beauty are great quality, and the "choose your own" element is very appealing. The brands they stock are ones I am genuinely interested in, and having the chance to try skincare items such as the Nip + Fab pads and Rodial mask feels like a real treat. I am looking forward to a pamper session with the nail polish and to testing out the Eco Tools brush and sponges which will quickly become part of my daily routine.

Thanks for reading,
highstreet_beauty

Use the affiliate code highstreetbeauty17 to receive an Eco Tools Perfecting Blending Duo of sponges worth £9.99 at https://www.lovemebeauty.com

4 comments:

  1. Have you used the nib and fab pads yet. I've seen mixed reviews. With my skin being so sensitive I have to be so careful. I've been tempted so many times to get a subscription box but then I look around at all the things I need to use up and I stop myself. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, and they were quite abrasive. I don't think your skin would like them! xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh eye masks are great! I used some recently, though a different brand, and they really reduced my dark circles :) Love the eco brushes too, really drawn to wooden things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. I love wooden-handled tools! x

      Delete