Friday, 14 July 2017

Kiko Sale Haul

I don't have a Kiko store near me, but always keep an eye on their website for new products and offers. I recently took advantage of their Summer sale and purchased these lovely items, each of them costing less than £8.

Kiko Multicolour Blush in Loving Pink Flame: Usual Price £9.90 Sale Price £4.95
This beautiful blush was part of Kiko's limited edition Valentine's Day collection entitled Matte for You. For the sale price of less than £5 I think the detailed packaging is exceptional. The blush compact contains a mirror and arrived wrapped in pink tissue paper which showed through the cut-out detail on the outer cardboard box.
I am a fan of Kiko's sleek, metallic lipstick packaging, and this blush is similar in its silver design. 
The actual product is made up of three powder shades which swirl together to give a glowing pink effect on the skin.
From the embossed detailing to the sturdy feel of the compact and its delicate shade, this feels like a much more expensive blush and I am very excited to have it in my collection. I am wearing it on my cheeks in the picture below.

Kiko Less Is Better Makeup Bag: Usual Price £14.90 Sale Price £7.95
In celebration of their 20 year anniversary, Kiko have been launching new, limited edition collections throughout 2017 with more to come in September, October and November. This bag was part of the Less Is Better capsule collection, featuring clean, light designs and a "no makeup makeup look" theme.
I have wanted a clear makeup bag for a while and as you can see this one is a good size. It has a clear panel at the back filled with liquid which is cleverly designed and gives an unusual effect. I also like the shape and the sturdy zip. For the sale price of £7.95 this is an elegant, well-made and useful bag.

Kiko Urban Sheen Lip Gloss Crayon in the shade 01 Soft Hydrangea: Usual Price £4.90 Sale Price £1.40
Another great sale bargain is this Lip Crayon which I could not believe was available for only £1.40. It is very cute but also much smaller than other drugstore lip crayons I have tried, so I might have been disappointed if I had paid the full price for this product.
The colour is very sheer on the lips, more of a slightly tinted balm than a pigmented crayon.
The Lip Crayon feels extremely hydrating for several hours but is not overly glossy or slippery so I really enjoy wearing it. The small size means it is easy to keep in my pocket or bag like a lip balm, and the tip gives precise application without the need for a mirror.
A lovely, Summery lip product but it does not offer the colour you might expect.

Kiko Natural Colour Highlighter in Irridescent Rose: Usual Price £15.90 Sale Price £7.55
This is the one item that I was willing to actually pay the full price of £15.95 for, and in fact I nearly had done a week or so before I placed this order.
I had this highlighter compact in my sights before I knew it would be part of the sale, having seen swatches online and fallen for the pearl white, textured packaging of the Spring 2.0 capsule collection.
The design features a powder with concealing properties and a "pause" shaped pink highlighter in the centre. Together, these create a soft, diffused highlight with a green tea scent which I am wearing in the picture below.
Again, the tactile, high-quality compact contains a mirror, and the highlight is exactly my favourite kind of subtle pink. For less than £8 I am over the moon with this purchase.

Overall
I am very impressed with these Kiko products and at the time of writing (July 14th 2017) their Summer sale is ongoing in store and at http://www.kikocosmetics.com. I am wearing the blush, highlighter and lip crayon in the picture below which together make a fresh and simple yet polished Summer makeup look.
Let me know if you grab any Kiko bargains. Thanks as always for reading,
highstreet_beauty







18 comments:

  1. Wow, that highlighter is stunning. I would love to try Kiko, but unfortunately it is unavailable here in Australia xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading. Glad you like the look of the highlighter xxx

      Delete
  2. All three products look beautiful but the packaging and payoff of the highlighter really catches my eye! xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thanks so much for commenting xx

      Delete
  3. When KIKO have sale, they always do it so well. I love that clear plastic case. I need one of those!! xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love every single product... But specially the blush....wanna see more hauls... N this time I am going to order some products for myself from Kiko...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush is so pretty! Thanks so much for reading I really appreciate it x

      Delete
  5. Sales are my weakness!! Can never turn down a good bargain ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! These were some great bargains! Thanks so much for reading x

      Delete
  6. Great choice of products, I love them all! I have a huge Kiko store near me, I will have to pop in x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the highlighter looks stunning! I love the look of the clear makeup bag, I've wanted one for ages. I've never tried Kiko's makeup before, but I'm always hearing good things about it. lovely post x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment. The clear makeup bag is fab and definitely coming on holiday with me! x

      Delete
  8. I love Kiko, but unfortunately there's no store nearby for me so I have to always order online!

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, but I have always had good experiences shopping online with them. Thanks so much for reading x

      Delete
  9. What a fantastic selection of products and at great prices too. I agree, the packaging is gorgeous for such affordability and they all look absolutely gorgeous on you. We have a Kiko store at Bluewater but I may well check out their website too. Thanks for sharing - this is a brand I've never used but definitely want to try now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous of you having a store close by! I think their quality is fantastic, I hope you can bag a bargain! xxx

      Delete