Friday, 9 June 2017

Love Me Beauty Subscription Service June 2017 #HelloSummer Edit

Love Me Beauty is a UK monthly beauty bag subscription service which offers you a choice of products to receive from a selection of beauty, skincare and haircare items for £10 per month. You can choose to pay every 1 month, 3 months or 6 months on their website, and use the code highstreetbeauty20 to receive 20% off your first month.

When you register at https://www.lovemebeauty.com you complete a profile to help find products best suited to your own skin and hair type or general preferences. The monthly choices include brushes, accessories, skincare, haircare and makeup items. 


Each month you can browse the edit online and choose items to receive, or leave it to Love Me Beauty to send you a surprise selection.


If you sign up to this service, please be aware that your subscription will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it. The 1 month payment option is not for a single month, but is a regular payment deducted EVERY month. You can cancel your account at any time via "My Account" on their website or email at hello@lovemebeauty.com. If you want to try the bag as a one-off treat or as a gift, use the GIFT MEMBERSHIP facility which is not rolling, just a single payment.
This month, Love Me Beauty kindly sent me some items from the June #HelloSummer Edit which comes in this good-sized and beautifully designed bag.
I absolutely love filling my handbags with smaller, pretty bags stuffed full of essentials and I really like the quality and size of this one.
Inside it were these lovely Caudalie products: Concentrated Brightening Essence, Nourishing Body Lotion and Complexion Correcting Radiance Serum. They all look and smell luxurious and I can't wait to try them out.
This Caudalie Divine Oil smells like shea butter with some added floral notes. It contains hibiscus and argan oils and can be used on body, face or hair. I am looking forward to using a few drops of it in the bath as a treat for my dry skin.
My favourite items in the bag are the Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint and Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Pink Pop. I would never buy anything from these more expensive brands normally, so Love Me Beauty is a great way to try them out. The facial Moisturizer Tint is right up my street, containing SPF 30, with a rose fragrance and giving the skin a natural glow. The Laura Mercier Lip Glace smells sugary sweet and is a beautiful, Summery gloss. I am wearing both of them in the picture below.
I was so impressed with this bag and the selection of products available that I have treated myself to a gift membership and selected a Kat Von D liquid lipstick, Caudalie Energizing and Smoothing Eye Cream and Reve de Miel Lip Balm which are all available currently on the website. Again, these brands I have heard a lot about but whose full-sized products are out of my price range, so I am very excited to have the opportunity to test them out.

Overall, I like the range of products and brands offered by Love Me Beauty, and the "choose your own" element is very appealing. As a teenager (over 20 years ago!) I was subscribed to a beauty service which cost £5 a month and was not great quality. I think £10 now for a tailored choice of items in a useful bag is very good value. Do you have any other beauty box recommendations for me?

Thanks for reading,
highstreet_beauty
Discount affiliate code highstreetbeauty20 for 20% off your first month at https://www.lovemebeauty.com









15 comments:

  1. That bag is so cute! Fantastic products inside, too xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bag is just as lovely as the contents! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. Oh this looks great Delyth. I havent heard of this one. Im off for a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Hope you find some things you like the look of. Have a fab weekend xxx

      Delete
  3. this sounds really good. I've never had something like that, but I like the idea you can choose the stuff yourself or let them surprise you. this sounds great!x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading! This month's products are great x

      Delete
  4. This month's selection is amazing. I tried the Perricone MD moisturiser today and oh boy! I love it xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so impressed with these products x

      Delete
  5. This has really help make up my mind on changing my current subscription box. The products look amazing for the monthly price. Thank you so much for sharing this xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh how exciting. You are very welcome. I am impressed with the products available here xxx

      Delete
  6. I love beauty boxes!! There's some interesting stuff in this one! I don't live in London though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that there are so many beauty boxes to choose from these days.

      Delete
  7. This looks like an awesome subscription to me & for 10£ it's worth it in my opinion :) I wish we had something this good in Croatia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Subscription boxes are such a big thing these days x

      Delete