Wednesday, 10 May 2017

I Went Shopping At TK Maxx!

I haven't had chance to use these products yet, but I wanted to share some bargains I found last week at TK Maxx whilst you still have a chance of finding them there.

L'Oréal Skin Perfection Micellar Water and Revitalift Day Cream £9.99
This set is my favourite bargain. The Revitalift Day Cream alone is on sale at Boots for £11.99 so I couldn't believe my luck at finding these two products together for £9.99. I am really enjoying trying out different skincare at the moment and these two sound a perfect match for me. The Micellar Water is suitable for sensitive skin and the Revitalift Day Cream is aimed at 40+ skin with its anti-wrinkle Advanced Pro-Retinol and firming Fibrelastyl ingredients. The cream smells luxurious and I can't wait to use it.

TonyMoly Sheet Masks £2.99 each
I have heard a lot about the TonyMoly brand with its super cute packaging and I was tempted to buy some sweet looking hand creams but I decided to get these masks instead for £2.99 each. I chose Broccoli for Vitality, Tea Tree for Soothing and Tomato for Radiance. They are sheet masks which you apply to your skin for 20-30 minutes. I love the enforced relaxation of wearing a mask for half an hour and am looking forward to finding out if these give results. I will share a full review of all these products when I have tried them out.

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Warm Rose £19.99
Mac is not easily accessible where I live so I was very excited to spot some of its black packaging in amongst lots of other palettes and boxes. The only Mac products I own are lipsticks (thanks Ummbaby) so I was curious to see what TKMaxx had in stock. They had two  single eyeshadow shades which I didn't buy because I don't get a lot of use out of eyeshadow and already own too much, but they were nice neutral shades and still available on TKMaxx's website if you are interested. I chose this Mineralize Skinfinish because I have heard so many beauty bloggers and YouTubers talk about the Soft and Gentle shade, and I don't own any other powder highlighting products. They only had this colour available which looks very pale and natural on my light skin and will hopefully give a gentle glow. It is sold on Mac's website for £24.50.

Mac Studio Eye Gloss £12.99
I couldn't resist trying this glossy eye product. I have a sheer cream eyeshadow pot from H&M which is very pretty and easy to dab onto the eyes for a really quick look, so I hope I will get a lot of use out of this one too. The shade is Lightly Tauped and it is a tacky, shimmery gloss which you can use alone or to add dimension over powder shadows.
It has a beautiful, pink shimmery reflect and would be great for an all-out glamorous party look or to add a glossy, Summery sparkle to everyday makeup. It is very sticky though, be warned! It is available in several shades on Mac's website for £18.50.

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Bam £1.99 each
These make such great gifts for the girls in your life or treats for yourself for only £1.99. I chose two limited edition "flavours": Lemon Zap and Pina Colada Pow.

W7 Blush With Me Colour Cubes £5.99
I have been enjoying a lot of W7 makeup recently and there was a plenty of it available in TKMaxx ranging from eyeshadows to powder to contour palettes. I chose this palette as I don't own any of their blush products.
I haven't tried it out yet but I love the tin packaging which will be ideal for taking on holiday, and the shades look pastel and pretty.

Mediheal Sheet Masks £1.99 each
And finally, I chose these two sheet masks. TK Maxx had a huge selection available and whilst looking at the TonyMoly range I was tempted by these Korean masks: Pomegranate for Skin Firming and Hydration and Pumpkin for Face Lines and Revitalising.

I am looking forward to using and reviewing all these products.
Thanks for reading,
highstreet_beauty
Find all these items at TK Maxx here (subject to availability): http://www.tkmaxx.com/beauty/view-all-beauty/icat/1605

14 comments:

  1. TK Maxx is equivalent to Winners here in Canada and I love shopping there too! There are so many hidden gems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so exciting when you spot a bargain! Thank you for reading and commenting I really appreciate it x

      Delete
  2. Ooh great haul really interested to hear how you get on with the sheet masks! You can't beat TKMAXX for a bargain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's great when you spot a gem in there! Looking forward to using the face masks x

      Delete
  3. I've picked up some gorgeous products in TK Maxx too. It's very hard to find products that haven't been opened but you can get lucky. Beautiful goodies, I can't wait to hear what you think x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my lovely. Yes it's a treasure trove in there! Really excited to try the L'Oréal cream and face masks x

      Delete
  4. Some fab products here, great prices too. I love the look of the Mac eye gloss, great colour. I am obsessed with baby lips balms too. I have one in my car, handbag, next to my bed, you get the drift lol. Great haul x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Lip balm in every coat pocket and bag I own! x

      Delete
  5. You know I love checking my local TK Maxx for beauty bargains as often as I can. You've managed to get your hands on some incredible things. The eyegloss is beautiful and those sheet masks look so fun xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I've been once I'm itching to keep checking what's there! Best to go early in the morning so no crowds. Really looking forward to using and reviewing the masks xxx

      Delete
  6. Whenever I go into TKmaxx I always come out with a bag full of beauty products but the range they have there is amazing. I always find loads of sheet masks to try out. I've noticed that they've got quite a lot of MAC stuff in there too. That warm rose is pretty!
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Yes, I was really pleased with these goodies. The Warm Rose is the subtlest of pink highlight on me, I love it x

      Delete
  7. I was going to pick up the glossy eye stuff by Mac too but I only got the skinfinish in the end!! Loved this post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was really pleased with all these bargains xx

      Delete