Wednesday, 5 April 2017

The Blue Sky Tag - 11 Questions

 I was so surprised and thrilled to be included in my first ever blogger tag by the fabulous Joanne who writes Lipstick n Leopardprint.

She answered 11 questions herself and then nominated 11 people to answer another 11 questions, and so it goes on. It's a great way of finding out more about people and also of discovering new blogs and friendships. Joanne asks:

1. Tell me your three desert island beauty products
I would choose a BB Cream, an eyebrow kit and lip balm.
On most days I wear this L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Cream in the shade Light as a base.
It is so quick and easy to blend into the skin and whilst it doesn't give much coverage, it evens out my skintone and makes me look more awake with minimal effort.
An eyebrow kit is an essential for me. I would take this one from Natural Collection to a desert island as it contains everything I need and it would fit easily into my pocket.
Any lip balm would do but I prefer a thick, nourishing one like these Chapticks which I can usually find in a poundshop as a set of two. Bargain.

2. Tea or coffee?
I like a mug of nice, strong coffee in the morning with just a splash of milk.

3. Favourite current song?
This was the most difficult question to answer! I tried to think of lots of cool tunes I could mention, but the honest answer is that I am still a '90s girl at heart and currently listening to the Brand New Heavies on repeat.

4. What have you learned from blogging?
I have learned that just as with fashion and makeup, you have to find out what suits you. Some things work and some things don't but as long as something genuinely works for you it will be authentic and be appreciated.

5. What's one quote you live your life by?
I try hard to remind myself that you can't change the past and that the future is unknown, so my energy is best spent in the moment.

6. Favourite budget brand?
I love Boots's Natural Collection brand which is fantastic value with all items priced at £1.99, and also Essence have a fabulous range. But I am going to say that my favourite budget brand is Makeup Revolution. Their choice, price and quality is just spot on.

7. What's your favourite flower?
I love daffodils. They are such a happy, burst of Springtime colour and of course the national flower of Wales.
6 year old me!


8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose?
I would stay exactly where I am in North Wales. It's definitely my Comfort Zone. And these photos were all taken just metres away from my front door. What's not to love?

9. How would you spend your most perfect day?
I would spend a sunny day at my favourite seaside destination of Tenby in Pembrokeshire which holds many happy family memories.

10. What's your favourite perfume?
In the colder months I like to wear this Avon perfume which smells of marshmallowy cosiness and reminds me of some of the Soap & Glory fragrances.
In the warmer months I love this light body spray from Victoria's Secret. It smells of holidays and happiness. Both these fragrances last all day on my skin and are great value.
11. Tell us one of your bad habits
Spending money on makeup when I have plenty.

I am nominating these bloggers to answer my 11 questions if they would like to:
I would like to know:
1. Why did you start writing a blog? 
2. Which is your favourite season?
3. How would you describe your style?
4. What is your favourite treat to eat?
5. Tell us something that you do to relax
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
8. Is there a makeup or skincare brand that you have never tried but would love to?
9. What makes you laugh?
10. What was the last movie or TV series you loved?
11. What would you like to achieve 2017?

Thanks for reading, and huge thanks again to Joanne for including me in this tag,
highstreet_beauty




10 comments:

  1. I love this. I like my coffee the same way and wouldn't change where I live either. Also I love your live in the moment. Sending hugs on the middle if the week Wednesday x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Fiona! Kisses to you xxx

      Delete
  2. This is great:-)Where you live looks amazing:-)My mum is from Wales so I have great memories. Working on my one as we speak....thanks for the tag:-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! Thanks for joining in! Lots of love xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely post, I love a coffee in th morning too! Thanks for tagging me lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved learning more about you. That photo of you as a child is so cute and your location photos show just how beautiful Wales is. I love the Victoria Secret Love Spell body spray. I finished it up and want to repurchase it soon, while also picking up some of their other scents. Thanks for tagging me! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I loved putting this post together xxx

      Delete
  5. Ahh! I'm more of a tea drinker in the mornings. I loved this post! My bad habits is also spending money on makeup. I had no idea you tagged me! Thank you so much. I'll get on to it! Great questions! I shall look forward to answering these. Xx

    sheergloss


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fantastic! I didn't want to pressure anyone into doing it haha. I loved putting this post together it was great fun. Can't wait to read yours xxx

      Delete