Friday, 28 April 2017

Drugstore Empties April 2017

I bought these affordable products myself and used them up completely. They are all absolute winners and each of them cost under £4.

L'Oréal Kids Tangle Tamer £2.09
This is a deliciously fruity detangling spray which has a magical effect upon my long hair. You can spray it into wet or dry hair and then instantly comb or brush through even stubborn knots and tangles. It also smells beautifully of pear so is perfect to spritz on and freshen hair up at any time without adding any heaviness or greasiness. No need to rinse this out or get sticky fingers applying an oil or cream product, I highly recommend it.
Verdict: Gorgeous product to de-tangle and refresh your hair.

L'Oréal Absolute Makeup Remover £3.99
This is one of those dual phase makeup removers with two layers which you shake to mix together. It is affordable and does the job really well, removing all traces of makeup easily and leaving my skin feeling soft. This product is suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive skin. I have already repurchased it as I love it for removing tough, waterproof eye makeup.
Verdict: Good value, effective makeup remover.

Treacle Moon Bath and Shower Gel The Honeycomb Secret £3
This bath and shower gel smells like Cadbury's Crunchie bars. The scent is strong in the bottle but fades quickly when you actually use the product in water. However, it still makes a fragrant and relaxing bath or shower, bubbling up into a good lather and leaving skin lovely and soft.
Verdict: Inexpensive body wash with a delicious scent.

Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream £2.45
There's always a Nivea Soft product in my empties! This tube is handy to keep by the sink (for after hand-washing) or in my bag (for on the go). I find it works better than any hand cream I have tried and it is affordable too.
Verdict: Soft, comforting cream containing Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil which works wonders on my dry hands.

Batiste Dry Conditioner £3.99
Everyone loves the famous Batiste Dry Shampoo, but this is their Conditioning Mist. You spray it onto dry hair to give a healthy shine and lovely, light fragrance. It doesn't weigh your hair down at all, just adds glossiness and smooths flyaway hairs. As with the L'Oréal spray, I use it to freshen my hair up after cooking or whenever I want to add a fresh scent. This Conditioning Spray feels completely dry in your hair and adds a shiny finishing touch to a sleek style or a healthy sheen to a messy bun. This product is now sold in different packaging (a white can with purple swirl design) if you are looking out for it.
Verdict: Great value dry spray which adds shine and fragrance to your hair.

Have you tried any of these products before?
Thanks for reading,
highstreet_beauty
Find L'Oréal Kids Tangle Tamer here: http://www.boots.com/loreal-kids-sweet-pear-tangle-tamer-150ml-10020881
Find L'Oréal Absolute Makeup Remover here: http://www.boots.com/loreal-paris-dermo-expertise-absolute-make-up-remover-eye-and-lip-125ml-10071337
Find Nivea Soft 75ml tube here: http://www.boots.com/nivea-soft-tube-75ml-10005615
Find TreacleMoon Bath and Shower Gel here: https://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=285293452
Find Batiste Dry Conditioner here: http://www.superdrug.com/Hair/Shampoo/Dry-Shampoo/Batiste-Instant-Conditioner-200ml/p/708533

17 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm trying that Bastiste Conditioning mist. It sounds lovely . I use the L'Oréal elvive leave in conditioner spray for tangles in my hair and I love it. I use my hands to style my hair it never sees a brush. It has a mind of its own. I'm terrible at using handcrafted but I must keep the Nivea soft in mind. To remove I makeup I use Bioderma as my eyes are super super sensitive. Loved this review. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading! I will have to look out for the leave-in conditioner spray xxx

      Delete
  2. I have never tried that L'Oreal makeup remover so thank you for your short review on it. Will give it a try soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Great when you find affordable products that work well x

      Delete
  3. i love empties posts. I haven't used any of these though.

    Ash | www.mstantrum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I love nosing through peoples' empties! These were all goodies x

      Delete
  4. I so look forward to your blogs on Friday:-)I'm definitely going to try the Batiste Spray and the Detangler. Would it almost be an equivalent to a leave-in conditioner?The Treacle Moon shower gels are my favourite and I love the Honeycomb one. Have you tried the Gentle Powder Love scent?If you love the smell of baby lotion you'll love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it sounds like I would LOVE that! Thank you for all your support it means the world to me xxx

      Delete
  5. I love your empties posts. Im going to give that conditioning mist a whirl, anything that could tame my wild mane is worth a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get on with bi phase products, I struggle to shake them. But I love the standard makeup remover from L'Oreal, it works really well. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep meaning to get that tangle spray for my girls who constantly complain when I brush their hair. I hear Batiste have a new invisible shampoo & conditioner range that I'd love to try xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds lovely I will look out for it xxx

      Delete
  8. Love empties posts, I've never seen the Batiste Dry Conditioner! I'll have to try it x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I bought that l'oreal detangled for my daughter and never thought to use it on my hair! I'm going to try it out!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic! Thanks for reading x

      Delete